Hi, I'm Carla Gregory, president of PropNetUSA and I am really excited about all the changes around here! First of all, I snagged a terrifically talented addition to our team — Angela Delaney who has the perfect expertise to be our new vice president of business development. She is a guru-ess on staffing and recruiting, marketing materials and ideas, and proposal development, just to name a few of her accomplishments. And for free, she will listen to you vent!
Her background includes commercial sales and marketing expertise and 22 years’ experience in federal government business development — strategizing the bidding process, assisting in selecting teaming partners, and managing proposal development. She assisted clients in winning $Bs in contracts for many diverse complex solutions including — all aspects of information technology, security systems, systems integration, military intelligence, and healthcare.
She has expanded her marketing expertise by developing stand-out Websites, flyers, brochures, tri-folds, capability statements, and white papers for clients. She created the first advertising campaign for hiring at EDS with white on black ad that shocked corporate, but that received more than 400 responses in a tough hiring market. She developed another recruiting ad in Computerworld that won an award for one of their best ads that year. In 1979 she established a blockbuster trend by creating and implementing the first Technical Hiring Open House ever held!
We are working on our Website to make it more than a one-sided conversation. We really want to hear from you! For the time being, you will have to email your contributions ‘til we get the new techie upgrade.
Plus, we really want you to feel at home here — so we are taking a “down home” approach. We all know we can do the “power suit” routine when needed, but on our Website we want you to have fun, get your creative juices flowing, learn stuff, and share your brilliance! So, let’s get started and see all the new things we’re featuring on our Website (prizes will be awarded!):
- Articles by you! You are developing or learning about new ideas about your work every day. Share them!
- Funnies! Pretend the new play is called “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Proposal Submission” and send us your entry.
- Best/Worst/Funniest Category — any good story!
- “Nerds Rule Top Tip of the Month” — a perfect way to share your wisdom to help the rest of us cope! We love iPhone tricks and the perfect free app, how to make our writing projects work better, look better, etc. You get the picture!
- Brain “Wave” Solutions — We love researching and learning about the latest and greatest to keep our creative juices flowing, help productivity, and whip those endorphins into shape!
And last, but not least, we have a very cool office where coffee is always on (the good kind) and the laughs are in the offing! So stop by and say “Hey!”